Innovation and new product development are more essential to manufacturers than ever before! Our Partner, Sunstream Engineering and Design Innovations can help you with your Engineering Projects.
Illinois BIS, with its partner Sunstream EDI, can offer you a complete product development solution, or simply provide consulting services for your projects. If you are in need of help with engineering design of new products, proficiency in a particular discipline or multiple disciplines, Sunstream engineers have the expertise to help you.
It is our goal to be an extension of your engineering team with the following options:
Engineering Service Options
- Limited - may include design reviews, GD&T reviews, engineering analysis, manufacturing process reviews, cost reduction, or troubleshooting, with a simple NDA.
- Extensive - may include product development from conceptualization to production-ready design, with an exclusive NDA arrangement with you and no other competitors working as a partner with your Engineering team.
Areas of Expertise
- Fluid Power Engineering
- Electronics Design
- Mechanical Design
- Controller Design and Dynamic Analysis
- Embedded Software Design
- Windows based HMI/GUI Design
- Manufacturing Process Design
Sunstream has also separately developed a proprietary line of state-of-the-art servo pneumatic actuators - capable of up to 5,000 lbf thrust with an advertised position repeatability of 0.001". They have recently begun to commercialize this novel servo actuator through a channel in the resistance welding market, and this fluid power expertise may carry over well to your product line.
Please contact us if you are interested in further discussion with your Engineering Team; we would be happy to meet with you at your convenience. We believe that you will be impressed with the knowledge and capability this team has to offer.
For more information, contact us at: (630) 505-0500 x 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.