New Business Prospecting
Online, Interactive Seminar
Is your prospecting as effective as it could be?
Are you reaching the right people with the right message?
Morning Seminar -- July 23, 2020
Join us for a NEW morning seminar. Philip Krone, President of Productive Strategies Inc. of Northfield, IL, will conduct a 90-minute workshop to help you improve your prospecting by offering practical ideas, techniques, and actions. He will present a series of thought-provoking ideas to consider before you begin to prospect, while you are prospecting, and afterwards.
Questions that you might have about business development will be answered. The workshop will also help you improve your "elevator" speech, and the results you receive from networking.
- Learn how consultative selling is used in prospecting
- What changes in prospecting are taking place due to the C19 marketplace
- How to leverage research results in prospecting
- Understanding your business model
- What differentiates you from competition
- Social media awareness and activity
- Selling & networking skills "best practices"
- Creating value with your communications
- Using a CRM
- "Multi-Touch" prospecting
- Evaluating response rates - learn what works
- Having a follow-up plan in place
July 23, 2020 9 AM – 10:30 AM $25
To view our other upcoming events, see our Workshop Schedule.
To arrange customized training at your location, contact us at 630-505-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org